Saturday 9 August 2008

Claire & David

In keeping with my new resolve to actually post on this blog we have 2 posts in a day!
I've managed to avoid torrential rain at all my weddings this year, until now!, though I have to say Claire & David had a beautiful day in the true sense of the word. It was wonderful to share a day with such a loving group of friends and family and despite having to run in the pouring rain to the church everyone had huge smiles on their faces all day. We did eventually get some dry weather to do a few outside shots just before the light faded. I had help today from Matthew Scharf http://www.scharfphotography.co.uk/ Thanks Matthew.

Here's just a few tasters from the day, and as they say in Claire & David's Honeymoon destination......... Gu Math Theid Leabh




No comments: